- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
The United States Central District Court in California has sentenced Nigerian fraudster, Ramon Abbas, popularly known as Hushpuppi, to 11 years imprisonment.
The Instagram big boy will spend only 9 years in the US prison because he has already spent 2 years in prison.
Recall that Hushpuppi was in June 2020 apprehended in Dubai, over a comprehensive fraud and money laundering scheme that has robbed victims of their money in many countries.
He pleaded guilty to conspiracy to engage in money laundering with multiple people within and outside the US to ladder the proceedings.
He was then sentenced to 11 years imprisonment after appealing to US Judge, Otis Wright, as he scored high in cleaning activities while in prison.
More info later…