- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
She said this after her father showed up at her school that evening with a new power bank, a gown, food and gallons of water for her.
A Nigerian female Tiktok user has said that if she does not find a man that loves her like her father, then she will remain single.
She narrated how she called her father crying and informing him that one power bank wasn’t enough for her in school.
She also complained that there was no water available in the hostels due to unsteady power supply.
Surprisingly, her father showed up at her school that evening with a new power bank, a gown, food and gallons of water for her.
She captioned the video:
“I called my dad yesterday crying that one power bank wasn’t enough for me in school and there was no light for the past one week and no water.
“He showed up this evening getting me a new power bank, gown, food and gallons of water. If I don’t find a man who loves me more than my dad does then I’m not doing