- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery.
If universities have to resort to this to “increase IGR”, are they really worth the title? Universities are incentivised to conduct research and innovation that can extend beyond geographies. The mediocrity is painful.
Accolades for the VC, Prof. Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello, mni, as LASU Bakery opens for business.
The bakery is part of her administration’s drive to increase IGR. The LASU Bread will henceforth be the only bread on the university main campus, Ojo.