- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
In a vox pop video by @rebelanon, a young Nigerian lady spoke about the amount of money a guy must have before dating her. The lady said the person’s bank account balance must be N2 million even though she would not be after his money. When asked how much was in her account, she replied, “N3k”.
Lady’s dating condition stirs mixed feelings The person (@rebelanon) who spoke to her on camera could not stop laughing. Many men thronged the comment section to express their opinions.
While some people said she is a good girl for being honest, others believed her condition for dating a man is unrealistic. Watch the video below:
The video has gathered over 800 comments with more than 16,000 likes.
NaijaTrends.com.ng compiled some of the reactions below:
“N2m is not bad, she is still a good girl.”
KING SAVAGE said:
“N2m Small Normally for a married man but that 3k no reach charges to withdraw that 2m.”
StarBoy dey.4.U said:
“Una just dey here dey talk 2m small some of una no get 500k for account.”
“N2m keh how much come be my salary 300k after bills nah 50k I deh manage.”
“I thought as much about the figure, she’s a good girl.”
“She is really not into money, cos as fine as she is, guys will like to give her if she is willingly, God bless her.”
Big shot said:
“So that if the N2m finish she go find another one way get N2m again.”
“She is not after the money and yet she specifically called the figure.”
Lady reveals she can’t date a man with N70k salary
Meanwhile, a beautiful Nigerian lady revealed the class of a salaried worker she could never marry in a vox pop video organised by @kikiotolu.
The lady said she could not consider a man earning N70k every month. She added that the money was too small to keep the relationship going.