- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Popular Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has urged music star, David Adeleke, Davido, to start worshipping the Osun water goddess known as Yemoja, for the sake of his family.
Kemi Olunloyo asked him to visit the diety to beg for help and also ask for protection from spiritual forces and the Adeleke family curse following him. She made the call in a fresh reaction to the demise of Davido and Chioma’s son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Jnr, who was three years old.
In a video she posted online, the US-based socio-religious commentator revealed that she worships god of thunder, Sango.
The investigative journalist said that Yemoja is a very powerful and considerate goddess who grants the wishes of anyone who believes in her and asks for favour.
Giving reasons she believes the deity will help Davido, Kemi said that a request she made of the Osun water goddess on 30th of October has already been granted.
Click to see m