- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Barcelona manager, Xavi Hernandez has named Robert Lewandowski, Karim Benzema and Erling Haaland as better strikers than Kylian Mbappe.
On Tuesday, Mbappe scored twice as Paris Saint-Germain beat Juventus 2-1 in the Champions League.
Benzema limped off early during Real Madrid’s 3-0 win away to Celtic.
Haaland netted a brace for Manchester City in a 4-0 thrashing of Sevilla, while Lewandowski bagged a hat-trick for Xavi’s Barcelona at home to Viktoria Plzen on Wednesday.
It was after watching Lewandowski’s exceptional performance in the 5-1 drubbing that Xavi declared him one of the best three strikers on the planet.
“It’s fantastic to have him in the team, I can’t praise him enough. But it’s not just the hat-trick, it’s everything he does and what he brings,” Xavi said of Lewandowski.
“Apart from the goals, he makes the team play, he understands when to press, he gives us many solutions in attack, how he communicates, he understands the game. The best? There’s him, Benzema and also Haaland.”