- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Former Barcelona striker, Thierry Henry, has explained why forward Lionel Messi plays better for his national team Argentina than club side Paris Saint-Germain.
Messi, who won the 2022 FIFA World Cup with Albiceleste last December, has faced harsh criticism from PSG fans, particularly this season, because of the club’s poor performance.
Overall, His two-year stint at PSG has not quite gone according to plan, particularly with the recent backlash he keeps getting from the club’s fans.
The 35-year-old, whose contract with PSG will expire at the end of the season, was also recently booed by his own fans during their 1-0 defeat to Lyon in the French Ligue 1.
Despite scoring 18 goals and registering 17 assists for PSG across all competitions this season, Messi’s effort doesn’t seem to be appreciated enough.
However, Henry believes Messi plays better for Argentina because he is the boss of the team, whereas the reverse is the case at PSG.