- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Chelsea manager, Thomas Tuchel feels referee, Anthony Taylor should never officiate his team again.
Tuchel was sent off along with Tottenham Hotspur counterpart, Antonio Conte after the final whistle following their second clash of the afternoon.
However, the Blues’ boss was furious that Kai Havertz was not awarded a free-kick in the build-up to Spurs’ first goal.
Cristian Romero was also not punished in injury time for pulling Marc Cucurella’s hair with VAR ruling out a red card. From the subsequent corner, Harry Kane headed in to snatch the draw.
Chelsea fans have long claimed an agenda from Taylor against the Blues following a string of decisions against them in previous games.
When asked whether Taylor should never referee Chelsea again, Tuchel replied: “Maybe it would be better.
“But honestly, we also have VAR to help make the right decisions. Since when can players be pulled at their hair? Since when is that? And if he does not see it, I don’t blame him.
“I didn’t see it, but we have people at VAR who check this and then you see it and then how can this not be a free-kick and how can it not be a red card? How?
“This has nothing to do with the referee in this case. If he does not see something, that’s why we have people to check if there’s a decisive error going on.”