- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
New AS Roma signing, Paulo Dybala, has given a reason why he joined Jose Mourinho’s side.
Roma on Wednesday announced the signing of Dybala, who recently left Juventus this summer.
The Giallorossi signed the Argentine international as a free agent.
Reacting after signing the deal, Dybala, who signed a three-year contract with Roma that runs until 30 June 2025, said he joined the Serie A club because they really wanted him.
“The days that have led up to me signing this contract have been filled with so many emotions,” Dybala said, as quoted by Roma’s official website.
“The speed and determination with which Roma demonstrated just how much they wanted me made all the difference.
“I am joining a team that is on the up, a club that continues to put in place strong foundations for the future, and a coach, Jose Mourinho, that it will be a privilege to work with.
“As an opponent, I have always admired the atmosphere created by the Roma fans – I now cannot wait for the chance to salute them while wearing this shirt.”
Dybala has opted to wear the No. 21 shirt for Roma.