- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Three Barclays managers were shortlisted for the Premier League Manager of the Month award after producing outstanding performances in October 2022.
Fans and football lovers have voted for their favourite via the EA SPORTS website for October’s Premier League Manager of the Month award.
The public vote has been combined with those of a panel of football experts to decide the winner, who will be revealed earlier today.
After the voting was combined Newcastle Manager, Eddie Howe won the October Barclays Manager of the Month award after guiding the team to fourth with the most points and goals.
Eddie Howe has been named Barclays Manager of the Month for October, winning the award for the fifth time.
Unbeaten in October, Newcastle United led the league in scoring with four or more goals in half of their games, including victories at Fulham (4-1) and at home (5-1) over Brentford.
Howe’s side claimed 16 points in October, more than any other team in the competition that month, to move up to fourth in the table.
The 44-year-old’s latest Manager of the Month award follows his previous successes in March 2017, January 2018, October 2018, with AFC Bournemouth, and February 2022, with Newcastle.
After a panel of judges and the public’s votes were pooled, Howe won the award, defeating Mikel Arteta and Pep Guardiola.