- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Former Manchester United player, Paul Pogba has revealed why he decided not to renew his contract at Manchester United.
The French midfielder was speaking in an interview with GQ Italia where he made some shocking revelations about his time at the club. According to Pogba, his time at the club did not go as he had expected when he joined the Red Devils in 2016.
I like to think and say that it is my heart that made the choice to come back to Juventus. It was also maybe the right time to come back here. The last three years in Manchester, also conditioned by injuries, did not go the way I wanted, it’s not a mystery. Juventus came from two years in which they did not win the Scudetto. It was a good challenge for both of us, and maybe it was the right time to get together and try to take back our rightful place: me and Juventus. Inside of me I know that this jersey is very special. It brings out my best. We built a good history with this team, which I never forgot even when I left. Coming back here for me is always a reason to push even harder, to stimulate myself to do well. I never had any doubt that this is were I belong.
Pogba joined “The Old Lady” on a free transfer from Manchester United but is yet to play for the Serie A Club following an injury he sustained in training during the pre-season.