- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Paris Saint-Germain forward, Lionel Messi has wished former Atletico Madrid striker, Luis Suarez all the best after the Uruguay international joined a new club, Nacional.
As per the Sun, Messi sent an emotional message to Suarez in a video.
Messi and Suarez were former teammates during their time at Barcelona.
Suarez returned to his boyhood club, Nacional a few days ago as a free agent after his contract with Atletico Madrid expired in June.
The 35-year-old was given a hero’s welcome at the Gran Parque Central by thousands of fans.
Reacting, Messi said, “Hey gordo! Well, you’re there now and I wanted to give you a big hug and wish you all the best in this new chapter of yours. I know how important it is for you to be back to your country, your home, to Nacional after so long and prepare for the World Cup in a few months. I wish you all the best.
“You know I love you so much now I have to follow Nacional from here! We Newell’s fans don’t have good memories of Nacional. But, you know, I care about you and I am here for whatever you need. Hey gordo, as I said I wish you all the best and hopefully we will see you soon. A big hug. Bye!”