- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
A 41-year-old man identified as Abdulfatai Olagunju has been arraigned before an Isolo magistrates’ court, Lagos, for allegedly stealing his neighbour’s goat.
Olagunju was accused of carrying out the theft in darkness after feeding the goat with a substance that prevented it from crying out.
The prosecutor, Inspector M. Solomon said the owner of the goat, Murphy Chinedu, noticed that his goat was missing and therefore raised the alarm which led to the arrest of the accused.
Though Olagunju denied carrying out the theft, it was however traced to his house. The incident which happened at Kedeibu Estate, Ijegun area of Lagos, was reported at Iseri-Oshun Police Station, leading to the suspect’s arrest.
Upon being interrogated, Olagunju claimed that he bought the goat found in his compound from the market to celebrate Sallah with it.
The Magistrate, Mrs O. I. Williams, granted him bail in the sum of N100,000 with one surety in like sum and adjourned to August 24.