- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
The police have arrested a man for allegedly murdering a mum-of-four who went missing 10 years ago.
32-year-old Claire Holland who has not been seen since she went to the Seamus O’Donnell’s pub in Bristol town centre on June 6, 2012, was captured on CCTV going into the pub and then seen leaving around 11.15pm.
She never went back to her home in Lawrence Weston, in north-west Bristol. Though there were several appeal campaigns and mass searches, Claire was never seen or heard from again.
One man was arrested three times on suspicion of killing the mum in 2019, in March this year and most recently yesterday August 3.
The final arrest came after ‘specific new information’ triggered the search of a pub in Clifton, Bristol.
The police said;
‘It’s important to reiterate this search activity has no connection with the current or previous owners of the venue.”
40-year-old Darren Osment who has been charged with murder, is in custody and will appear at Bristol Crown Court today.
The head of the major crime investigation team, detective superintendent Gary Haskins, said this was a ‘pivotal moment.