- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Portugal will enter Monday’s Group H contest with Uruguay knowing that a victory would see them qualify for the last-16 stage of the 2022 World Cup with a game to spare.
Fernando Santos’s side recorded a 3-2 win over Ghana in their tournament opener on Thursday night, while Uruguay played out a goalless draw with South Korea earlier in the day.
Uruguay and Portugal actually locked horns in the round of 16 in Russia four years ago, with the South American nation running out 2-1 winners courtesy of a double from Edinson Cavani.
The Navigators are not seen as one of the favourites to triumph in Qatar, but it would be some story if Ronaldo could captain this side to World Cup success considering how the last few weeks have unfolded for the 37-year-old.
Stream And Watch Portugal vs. Uruguay FIFA World Cup Live Match Below