- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Former Premier League forward Gabriel Agbonlahor has issued a sack warning to Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp.
The Red defeated Rangers 2-0 in the Champions League at midweek after
a 3-3 draw with Brighton & Hove Albion in the Premier League at Anfield last weekend.
They have continued their poor start to the 2022-23 season, sitting ninth in the table with just 10 points after seven games.
Agbonlahor, while assessing Jurgen Klopp’s side, insisted that the title is already beyond their reach.
“Jurgen Klopp was at Dortmund for seven years and in the seventh year, it was poor,” he told Football Insider.
“This Liverpool team are in real danger of not finishing in the top-four, the title race has gone.
“For me, it’s been some of his decisions. Starting [Fabio] Carvalho against Brighton. Yes, he’s a good prospect but start your best side and bring players off.”
The former Aston Villa star also pointed out how the German manager has a ‘history’ of performing poorly after six years at a club.