- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Manchester United earned just £100,000 in prize money after defeating Newcastled United 2-0 in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday.
Casemiro and Marcus Rashford both scored in the first half, as the Red Devils won their first trophy under Erik ten Hag.
It is also United’s first piece of silverware since 2017.
Newcastle received only £50,000 for their efforts.
But the clubs will at least have split the gate receipts at Wembley, where 87,306 fans had been in attendance.
Nottingham Forest and Southampton, who lost in the semi-finals, made £25,000 each.
Every other participant, including the four beaten quarter-finalists, failed to make a penny in prize money.