- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Chelsea are ‘very close’ to signing Presnel Kimpembe from Paris Saint-Germain as their third signing of the summer, according to Portuguese outlet O Jogo.
Kimpembe would become Chelsea’s second defensive recruit after Kalidou Koulibaly, while Raheem Sterling has also joined the Blues.
Chelsea are now in talks with PSG over a deal for Kimpembe and it’s understood that the French Ligue 1 champions are willing to sell the centre-back.
The reports added that PSG are now looking at Sporting’s Goncalo Inacio as Kimpembe’s replacement.
However, PSG are holding out for a €50m (£42.3m) fee for the France international.
Kimpembe has been linked with a move away from PSG this summer.
The 26-year-old has drawn the interest of Chelsea and Juventus in the past.