- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Wizkid has been trending for the past 24 hours after announcing a joint tour with fellow Afrobeats crooner Davido. But the singer didn’t stop there, as he also took to social media to share some advice for ladies.
In a recent post, Wizkid urged ladies to make sure that their partners, who may be helping to financially support them and their families, also take on household responsibilities.
“Ladiessss…if ur man out here begging to feed u an r family since una Dey together, make sure him de wash ur pant / bra and plates for house. That’s ur house help,” he wrote.
The singer’s message sparked a mixed reaction on social media, with some praising his advice as empowering for women, while others criticized it as being demeaning to men. However, it’s not the first time Wizkid has sparked conversation with his social media posts, as the singer has a history of using his platform to speak out on various issues.
What’s your hot take on this guys?
Do You Think Wizkid Smoke Expired Weed Before Makin g This Post?
Drop your comment below