- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
You recall in 2020, Wizkid blasts Reekado for trying to release new song amidst EndSARS protests.
On October 15, 2020 Reekado had announced a new single titled ‘Omo Ologo‘ featuring Wizkid. He tweeted,
“Out of control, gbedu must drop. This one with my brother @wizkidayo “OMO OLOMO” midnight dropping Fire Still on the matter !!! #EndSWAT #EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality.”
Wizkid, whose fourth album, Made In Lagos was meant to drop same today, October 15, 2020 replied Banks with a riposte.
“Delete this dude ! Can’t believe you’re even doing this at a time like this. Old song ! #endsars fool!”
Wizkid then went ahead to write,
“@ReekadoBanks clout animal #EndSARS…”
2 years later Reekado Banks finally insulted Wizkid, indirectly called him a weed addict.
“Wizkid called me an animal & a f00l on Twitter and many expect me to be mad at him but I’m not. He has never apologized to me and I don’t need the apology coz I know he was definitely high on weed that day”
Literally, Reekado is telling us that Big Wiz is a weed addict and talks under the influence of weed?
But to be honest, Wizkid shouldn’t have called him a fool and animal. He should have apologised but as a proud Kid, he refused to till date.