- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
It’s a mix of joy and dejection for BB Naija Level Up viewers as Hermes and Sheggz get evicted from the show. See details in the story below.
The BB Naija Level Up season has levelled up with additional twists and turns as the housemates enter into the finale week without Hermes and Sheggz.
This development which had taken place on the 25th of September at the latest live eviction show had seen Sheggz take a bow and promptly after, Hermes.
Exiting to a barely excited live audience, Sheggz had answered Ebuka’s question on what he had to do to prove that his love for his in-house girlfriend, Bella, was genuine. According to Sheggz who addressed Bella as his “baby”, he had no need to prove himself and time would serve to show this. He’d also stated that his next point of action upon exiting the show was to get home to his family, get some rest and wait on Bella’s arrival which is due in 7 days when the show will come to an end.
Hermes, who’d commonly been referred to as a worthy contender for the N100 million prize of the BB Naija Level Up show had also taken a bow. Exiting in high spirits, the former Level 1 housemate made it known that he’d tempered his competiveness due to the merger and also his budding relationship with Allyson. The professional dancer was however unable to tell if she’d been joining his polyamorous relationship but was open to having conversations with her about it. According to Hermes, he’d be going back to his art and sports.