- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe has provided his thoughts on why people are obsessed with the rivary between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
The France international admitted that the over a decade long rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo has consumed an entire generation of football fans, including himself.
Speaking with the Wall Street Journal as reported by PSGtalk, the French striker addressed the rivalry between the two superstars.
“They[Messi and Ronaldo]changed the way people approach the game,” Mbappé told the newspaper.
“I think that’s why their rivalry obsessed so many people. They don’t see soccer the same way. They don’t see life the same way.
“And they went at it tooth and nail for more than a decade—for me, that was my entire childhood.”
Messi and Ronaldo have won a record 12 Ballons d’Or between them and 23-year-old Mbappe has been tipped as one of the successors to the legendary duo.