- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Paris Saint-Germain forward player, Neymar has broken the silence about his relationship with his teammate, Kylian Mbappe.
The Brazilian was asked how was his relationship with the French player after the friendly game against Ghana. Mbappe and Neymar had a bit of an issue in their league game against Montpellier, the France international missed a penalty and wanted to redeem himself by playing the second penalty awarded to PSG.
However, Neymar said he preferred not to speak about the situation when he was asked by @ojbsports. Both players have been in fantastic form on the pitch for PSG and one can not place any form of bad blood between them.
Here’s Neymar when asked about Kylian Mbappé after Brazil game tonight. 🇧🇷🇫🇷 #PSG
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) September 23, 2022