- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Nigerian rapper, Oladipupo Olabode Oladimeji a.k.a. Oladips, has apologized to Wizkid and Wizkid FC and called out Seriki, Olamide, and Reminisce.
Recall that Oladips, who was recently in the headlines, released a diss freestyle titled “she tell say” for Wizkid after the singer made initial remarks regarding the hip-hop genre that sparked a lot of emotions.
On Monday, December 5, 2022, Oladips used social media to apologize to Wizkid‘s following and argue that the issue with Nigerian hip-hop is internal rather than external. The three-track EP “Broke Boy” was inspired by Wizkid‘s criticism of Nigerian rappers.
Seriki was then called out by him for not inviting him to a recent performance. Oladips claims that Seriki didn’t invite the rapper to the event because he didn’t want him and his former label boss Reminisce to argue.
The OGs, including powerhouses like, Olamide allegedly opted to sideline Oladips because he had a falling-out with one of them, Reminisce, due to industry politics, according to Oladips.
Oladips continued by saying that he hoped to connect with the people he had previously named.
His lengthy post read as follows: