- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Tottenham Hotspur forward Son Heung-min needs surgery to stabilise a fracture around his left eye and his involvement in the World Cup is in doubt.
Son, 30, suffered the injury during Tottenham’s 2-1 win in Marseille in the Champions League on Tuesday.
“Following surgery, Son will commence rehabilitation with our medical staff and we shall update supporters further in due course,” said a Spurs statement.
South Korea’s first game in the World Cup is against Uruguay on 24 November.
More to follow….