- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Chelsea manager, Thomas Tuchel, has admitted that he might not sign players that are yet to take the COVID-19 vaccination.
Tuchel is without N’Golo Kante and Ruben Loftus-Cheek for the Blues’ preseason tour of the US.
Both Kante and Loftus-Cheek are yet to be vaccinated and therefore unable to travel.
The pair were instead in an Under-23 line-up taking on Boreham Wood on Friday.
Tuchel said: “I knew some players who I would also take without vaccination. I have to say. But yes, it is a part of daily life at the moment.”
When pressed on whether a player’s decision over taking the vaccine has come into his thinking, he added: “Yes, it has to.”
Tuchel has already brought in Raheem Sterling and Kalidou Koulibaly from Manchester City and Napoli this summer.