- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Iconic Nigerian rapper, M.I Abaga took to his Twitter to let the music community in on his admiration for fellow veteran rapper, Olamide and the Chocolate City rapper had hearts melting with his message.
M.I who had expressed his appreciation for Olamide’s talent and humility had given the rapper his flowers via a wholesome message on Twitter.
“Baddo sent me that chorus over night.. no fuss no stress.. I asked.. he responded and he came through.. any artist that knows what it is to work with an artist at that level must know how pure this man’s heart is.. I know first hand that good people hardly win so I am praising him today while I am alive and he is as well.”
See screenshot below:
M.I doubled down on his praises for the YBNL executive adding that he’s one of the greatest rappers of all time and felt honoured to work with him.
M.I and Olamide had collaborated on a track off the former’s latest album, “The Guy“. This album makes M.I’s 12th project and has stellar acts from American rapper, Nas to BNXN, Phyno, Duncan Mighty and others.