- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
A Nigerian preacher identified as Prophet Samuel King, is presently trending on the internet after his stale Facebook post foreseeing singer, Davido’s son, Ifeanyi’s death re-emerged.
Davido’s three-year-old son died on Monday night after he drowned in a swimming pool in the singer’s residence in Banana Island, Lagos state.
The announcement of Ifeanyi’s death shivered Nigerian cyberspace to the core, with many devastated by the sorrowful incident.
Following Ifeanyi’s death, Davido’s foster brother disclosed in a post on his Insta-stories that the family had first received a prophecy about the incident, but it was taken for granted.
Amid this, a post that was shared on Facebook in January by Prophet Samuel warning about the forthcoming danger on Ifeanyi started making the rounds the internet.
In the post, he had implored the musician to pray against the arrow of death, particularly against his son.
Watch him speak below;