- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Nigeria forward, Peter Olayinka and his Nollywood actress, Yetunde Barnabas have welcomed their first child.
Barnabas, popularly known as “Miss Pepeiye” in the popular TV series, Papa Ajasco, gave birth to the bundle of joy in Prague, Czech Republic.
An elated Olayinka posted the picture of himself and the wife with their new baby on his Instagram page.
Meanwhile, Olayinka’s club, Slavia Prague have congratulated the couple on the birth of their first child.
“Welcome to the world the newest addition to the Slavic family, little Gemma Olayinka!” A tweet on the club’s official Twitter handle read.
“Congratulations to Peter and his wife on the birth of their first child,” the club added.
The couple got married at an elaborate ceremony in Lagos in March 2021.