- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Paris Saint-Germain have joined Chelsea in the race for Leicester City defender Wesley Fofana.
According to Le Parisien, PSG are ready to scupper Chelsea’s plans to sign the centre-back.
The Blues have had two bids rejected for the 21-year-old – the most recent of which was an offer for £70million.
As the Blues have found out, it could take a mammoth bid for the Ligue 1 champions to convince Leicester to sell their star defender.
Brendan Rodgers insisted three times last week that the defender was not for sale.
The Leicester boss has held talks with the French U21 international, in an attempt to convince the player to stay at the King Power Stadium