- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Against his claim, the election, which was concluded on Sunday, had Adeleke as winner.
A prophecy by the leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele about the Osun governorship election has failed.
Ayodele had predicted that Gboyega Oyetola, the incumbent governor of Osun would win last Saturday’s election.
However, Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party won the election.
He had prophesied, “In Osun State, the election will be volatile, they need prayers for the election so that God can take control.
“PDP will only try its best but I don’t see PDP flag in the state or any other party. It’s still APC. Governor Oyetola will retain his seat, he should just put more efforts.’’
However, to the prophet’s chagrin, Adeleke garnered 403,371 votes to defeat the incumbent governor who polled 375,027 votes.
Adeleke has since been declared winner by the returning officer for the election, Prof Oluwatoyin Ogundipe.