- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Popular Nigeiran singer, Habeeb Okikiola professionally known as Portable has stirred reactions among internet users as he signed first artiste to his record label, Zeh Nation.
Portable who breaks into the Nigeria music industry some months ago following his hit song Zazoo Zeh unveiled his new signee named, “Olamzzy” in a post shared via his official Instagram page on Friday, August 19th.
In the video shared by Portable, the newly signed artiste, Olamzzy was seen freestyling with his boss (Portable) and by extension left many fans talking, asking if he and Portable are brothers.
Meanwhile, Portable had declared that he brought Olamzzy out from the trenches so they could make hits together.
In a fun video he shared via Instagram, the Portable introduced young Olamzzy as a 15-year-old singer whom he just signed to his record label.