- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
A woman who ran away with a 3-day-old baby in Ibadan has been apprehended by men of the Oyo state police command on Tuesday.
The police said that the suspect, Itunu Adepoju, who lives in Lagos, absconded with a three-day-old baby girl from her mother last week.
The mother of the baby is Monsurat Lateef, who lives in the Itamerin area, Ogbere, Ona Ara Local Government Area in Ibadan.
Public Relations Officer of the command, Adewale Osifeso in a statement issued on Tuesday, confirmed the arrest of the suspect.
He said that investigation is ongoing.
He added that the matter would be charged to court upon completion of the investigation.
“The complainant, Monsurat Lateef, obliged the suspect before she later realized she had been tricked and that the suspect had absconded with her child.
“Investigation is ongoing and the matter would be expressly charged to court upon its completion,” the statement read.