- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Young university student allegedly sells one of his kidney to secure a brand new iPhone for his sweetheart.
According to sources, the young man who is a student of University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) acquired the smart phone after undergoing the procedure.
It was also gathered that the young man purchased the new iPhone for his girlfriend whom he loves so much.
In a viral photo spotted online, the young man was seen happily holding the iPhone box while lifting his shirt to reveal a plaster supposedly covering the area where the organ was taken.
“Uniport Student have just sold his KIDNEY To buy IPHONE 14 for his Girlfriend
Him say he too love the girl,” the poster wrote.