- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
The results of the internal 2022 Senior School Certificate Examination, or SSCE, have been announced by the National Examinations Council, or NECO.
The examination was performed across the country exactly 45 days ago, according to NAIJATREND MEDIA.
The 2022 exercise was deemed credible by stakeholders, according to NECO Registrar Prof. Dantani Wushishi, who made the announcement of the results on Thursday in Minna, Niger State.
Wushishi reported that 1,209,703 candidates had registered for the exam, of whom 636,327 men and 573,376 women made up 52.60 and 47.39 percent, respectively.
The NECO director, however, claimed that only 1,198,412 candidates in fact took the test, with 630,180 men (representing 52.58%) and 568,232 women (representing 47.41%).
There are 1,031 candidates with special needs, of which 98 have albinism, 177 have autism, 574 have hearing loss, and 107 have visual impairment.
“There were 889,188 candidates, or 74.89%, who earned Credit or above in English Language.
As indicated in Table 2, “Number of candidates who made Credit and above in Mathematics is 929,140, representing 78.23%.