- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Residents of PW in Kubwa, a satellite town in Bwari Area Council of the FCT, were thrown into panic on Wednesday night after a man stabbed his younger brother to death for allegedly having a sexual relationship with his wife.
City & Crime learnt that Abdullahi Yusuf caught his brother and his wife in bed in a neighbour’s house.
Before the suspect was whisked away by the police, he told our reporter that his brother walked past him into a neighbour’s house where his wife had earlier told him she was going.
Yusuf said when he did not see his wife after about an hour, he went in search of her.
He said, “I entered and met my brother naked on the bed with my wife. They were sleeping together. I got a knife and stabbed him.”
A witness, Olugbenga John, said, “After killing his brother with a knife, he attempted to escape, but we chased and caught him. Then we contacted the police.”
Source:- Daily Trust