- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Heavyweight supremacy is at stake in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
WBO, WBA, and IBF heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk (19-0, 13 KOs) is looking to make it consecutive wins over former champ Anthony Joshua (24-2, 22 KOs), who held those titles before Usyk took them away from him in front of a pro-Joshua crowd in London, England. With Tyson Fury retired (we think), the winner of this one should be considered boxing’s best heavyweight without debate. Despite the clear decision win for Usyk in their first fight, the Ukrainian is only about a 2-to-1 favorite over at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Main Card (1 PM ET)
Oleksandr Usyk vs. Anthony Joshua
Filip Hrgovic vs. Zhilei Zhang
Callum Smith vs. Mathieu Bauderlique
Badou Jack def. Richard Rivera by split decision (94-96, 96-94, 96-94)
Ziyad Almaayouf def. Jose Alatorre by TKO at 2:55 of Round 1