- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Argentina and Poland cross swords in their last fixtures in Group-C as both teams would be looking for three points to qualify for the next round. A win would see either outfits go through while if they dro points they would be dependent on the result of the game between Mexico and Saudi Arabia to decide their fate.
For Lionel Messi, it’s his one last chance to lift the biggest prize in football and a loss against Poland could send him home packing. The PSG forward was influential in guiding his international side to victory against Mexico and once again all eyes will be on the 35-year-old legend from Rosario.
A win against Poland would see La Albiceleste march into the knockout stages while they could be in danger of going home if they drop points. Another factor for Lionel Scaloni’s men is the quality of opposition they would face if they win against Poland.
If Argentina finish at the summit of Group-C, they would lock horns with Australia, but if they qualify from second position they would face France in the Round-of-16.
Like Argentina, Poland will be dependent on their talismanic striker Robert Lewandowski to guide them through to the knockout phase.
Stream And Watch Poland vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Live Match Below: