- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
In today’s standard, hustle culture can be defined as the state of overworking to the point where it becomes a lifestyle.
There’s not a day in your life where you’re not exerting yourself to your utmost capabilities — having no time for personal life.
Good things come to those who hustle because they can outlast every storm and survive disasters to begin anew.
They operate in the spirit of never giving up, and persevering against all odds.
For instance, I work with Naijatrends to earn a living. That’s my hustle.
Some people are in the market, street, and other places, hustling to earn a good living for themselves and family.