- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Leicester City manager, Brendan Rodgers, has admitted he could lose his job after their thrashing by Tottenham on Saturday afternoon.
The Foxes were thrashed 6-2 at Tottenham Hotspur, with Son Heung-min coming off the bench to net a 14-minute hat-trick.
It condemned Rodgers’ men to a sixth defeat in seven Premier League matches.
Leicester remain rock bottom of the Premier League table, having taken just a point so far.
Having lost 5-2 to Brighton in their last game, they have now conceded 22 goals this season, which is the most by any side in Premier League history after seven games.
When asked whether the result ramped up the pressure, he replied:
“Very much so, it does. I come in every day and do my work, and I can see the players playing with the confidence, however, you’ve got to win games, so I totally understand that.
“I understand the frustrations of supporters and whatever. I can’t hide from that, it’s my responsibility, the scores.”