- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Mr Lukman Aliyu, the father of two teenage boys recently abducted by gunmen in Kwara State, has said the abductors demanded payment for the bullets they shot during the operation, among other demands.
According to Mr. Lukman Aliyu, the father of two adolescent boys who were recently kidnapped by gunmen in Kwara State, the kidnappers called and demanded money in addition to other things.
They had earlier called to demand N20 million as ransom in addition to alcoholic drinks, cigarettes, carton of milk and Fearless drinks.
City & Crime reports that the two sons, Quadir, 15, and Muideen, 12, were kidnapped when five hoodlums attacked their residence at midnight last week in Aseyori community, Alagbado area of Ilorin West Local Government Area of Kwara State.
Speaking with our correspondent, the distraught father said he had already sold his Toyota Corolla car and mortgaged his house to raise the money.
According to him:
“They have contacted us demanding N20m ransom for my two children.
“Now, I have sold my car and mortgaged my house to raise the money. The amount so far realised is grossly inadequate despite efforts by the community to also support with whatever we have.
“I appeal to the Kwara State government to come to our aid. I am being returned to ground zero now because I am only managing with buying scrap iron and metals from mechanics. For now, my business is being threatened,” he said.
He added that:
“They said we should also come along with alcoholic drinks, cigarettes, a carton of milk, Fearless drinks and even charge us to pay for the bullets they shot during the operation.”