- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Manchester United midfielder, Donny van de Beek has told manager, Erik ten Hag that he ‘can do a lot better’ if offered the opportunity to play at Old Trafford next season.
After helping Erik ten Hag win the Dutch League and reach the Champions League semifinal in 2020, Van de Beek joined Manchester United on a deal worth around £40million.
Since moving to Old Trafford, the midfielder has struggled to make any possible impact in the Red Devils’ first-team.
He has only played 27 league games for United in two whole seasons, the majority coming as a substitute. The Dutch star spent last season on loan to Everton.
“I can play as a 10, but also an 8,” Van de Beek told Manchester United media.
“One of my strengths is to come in the box, make a goal or give an assist, but I like to be on the ball as well. I have to play where the team needs me.
“I can do a lot better, I have to take steps as well. There is always space for improvement, I’m always critical of myself, and I can help until the end.”