- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Kylian Mbappe of Paris Saint-Germain has said that it was time Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo gave way for younger stars, such as himself, to win the Ballon d’Or.
The two greatest footballers in history have won a record 12 Ballons d’Or between them – seven for Messi and five for Ronaldo.
Mbappe and Manchester City’s Erling Haaland are the two younger stars tipped to take over from the iconic duo.
And in a recent interview with the New York Times, as reported by The Mirror, Mbappe talked about his chances of winning the Ballon d’Or:
“I think I’m about to win it [the Ballon d’Or]. I always say I dream about everything. I have no limits,” he said.
“So of course, like you say, it’s a new generation. And Ronaldo, Messi — you’re gonna stop. We have to find someone else, someone new.”