- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Follow the direction and get to see poke history, as well as, check pokes on facebook using your computer or phone.
HOW CAN I SEE WHO POKED ME ON FACEBOOK FOR PHONE.
Action 1: Release Facebook App or Internet Browser Log in Account.
Action 2: Tap on “Menu” button.
Step 3: Tap on “App” under “See all” arrow page. Scroll down see the apps.
Step 4: Tap on “Pokes”. And you can see you’ r all pokes history.
Step 5: That’s it. You can get this direct poke page.
CONCLUSION:. We hope this post aid you to see poke’s history, check pokes on facebook. please share this short article and leaves a comment below!!
That is it on How Do You See Who Poked You On Facebook.
If you can’t access your Facebook pokes via the above guidelines, check the following guides:
Where can I see how many pokes I’ve sent? You can see how many pokes you’ve sent on your pokes page.
It will begin showing your pokes activity with a friend after you’ve poked them more than once.
If you’re having trouble finding your pokes page, try searching for https://facebook.com/pokes in your browser.
What is Poke on Facebook?
Some people have wrong understanding that pokes at Facebook is symbol of disturbing. Following are the correct meanings of Poking on Facebook.
1. A “poke” is basically someone trying to get your attention It’s one of the meaningless features that are used just to annoy someone.
2. If you poke someone, not in your network and they poke back. You can view their profile even if your not their friend!
3. A poke is when you allow someone to see your Facebook profile for 3 days, so they can know who you are and hopefully add you as a friend.
So now you know about “See Your Pokes On Facebook“. Good luck. Don’t forget to comment and share our posts!
Remember Sharing is Caring
Thanks for visiting.
Do come back please!
Don’t be kept in the dark on latest solutions about “See Your Pokes On Facebook” and other useful updates, put your email in the subscription box to get current information about “See Your Pokes On Facebook”.
Again Please click on the Twitter and Facebook buttons to share this article with your friends. Thank you so much… We deeply appreciate your time!