- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Burna Boy, a superstar of Afro-fusion music, never fails to provide us with noteworthy fashion moments.
The Last Last singer appeared at Glastonbury as part of his Love Damini 2022 summer tour wearing a striking jumpsuit with a head-to-toe Horseferry Burberry print in all-black, a stylish pair of futuristic sunglasses, and a stylish pair of clunky black boots. With his distinctive locs pushed back, Burna Boy showed off a standout pair of frosty earrings.
The Grammy-winning musician then upped the ante for his Primavera Sound performance with a golden Etro shirt, a pair of eye-catching slacks that displayed an artistic color fusion, and a pair of Maison Margiela boots for that additional bit of avant-garde awesomeness.
Consequently, he finished off his look with blinged-out statement jewelry as he styled his locs into a stylish high bun and sported a pair of gorgeous golden sunglasses.
See looks below: