- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Some dangerous gunmen who are suspected to be kidnappers have caused some mayhem in Oyo State.
Daily Post reports that the gunmen abducted two people in the State.
It was gathered from sources that the two people, a hotelier and one of his staff were kidnapped at Aba area of Ogbomoso town.
The duo were abducted by gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen, Thursday evening.
The hotelier who also owns a farm according to information is hypertensive and so on drug.
It was learnt that the hotelier just returned to Ogbomoso from a trip Thursday evening, before they were abducted from his hotel.
The gunmen, numbering about ten, fired gunshots, after which they took their victims into the bush.
This is the third kidnapping case reported in Ogbomoso geo-political zone this month.
Christopher Bakare, a farm supervisor at the farm of a former governor of the state, late Christopher Adebayo Alao-Akala was abducted on Saturday, 16 July this year at Jabata in Surulere local government area of the State.
A private hospital owner identified as Baba Rasheed was also abducted on Friday 22 July this year in the same local government area.
Public Relations Officer of the State police command, Adewale Osifeso, when contacted, confirmed the recent abduction.
Osifeso in a reply to DAILY POST enquiry, said that the police have commenced investigation into the matter.
Osifeso said, “Investigation has commenced. You would be provided updates accordingly, please.