- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
The manager of Chelsea Football Club, Graham Potter has revealed the players that will ve available for the game against AC Milan.
The game will be Potter’s third game in charge of the Blues and he will be looking forward to another victory. According to Englishman, Chelsea will be without N’Golo Kante but Edouard Mendy is expected to be back in the team.
Kai Havertz and Jorginho had a bit of an issue after the game against Crystal Palace but they trained so they should be available for the game. He also confirmed that Kante has resumed training but he is not yet ready for real action.
Potter drew his first Champions League game of his career as a coach and a player against RB Salzburg and will be looking to take it better by winning the game.