- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Facebook Seller Ratings – Adding Buyer And Seller Ratings On Facebook Marketplace: Are you responded to rudely or ill-treated or well-treated by a Facebook marketplace buyer or seller and you’re looking for a guide to rate them on the marketing platform?
If your answer is yes, here is a facebook post that teaches the steps you need to follow to add rating to a seller or buyer on facebook marketplace fast and easy.
Interestingly, this facebook post will teach you everything you’ll need to do to access the facebook marketplace and rate any user of your choice.
Let’s get started with Facebook Seller Ratings – Adding Buyer And Seller Ratings On Facebook Marketplace right away!
- can I see who rated me on facebook marketplace
- why cant I rate a seller on facebook marketplace
- how to rate seller on facebook marketplace
- can you see who rated you on facebook marketplace
- facebook marketplace bad rating
- how to remove a bad rating on facebook marketplace
- facebook marketplace who rated me
- facebook marketplace profile
Facebook is drastically improving on a daily basis, it has introduced Marketplace for its users in order for buyers and sellers to use this great feature to sell and buy different products. this feature comes with updates that include new AI features.
Marketers and consumers of the products are also able to rate each other now with the rating systems ranked from one to five stars to indicate whether they had a good, bad or neutral experience.
In just a few years, Facebook Marketplace has grown to become a platform with millions of users, at least one out of every three persons in the United States use this feature every other day.
To learn more about Facebook’s amazing feature, the Facebook Marketplace, below is what you need to know about it. Here’s how Facebook Marketplace will become even more seller-friendly going forward.
AI Features for Faster Selling
The users of Facebook Marketplace can now get items listed and sold faster with the help of new AI features. how is this possible? kindly read on;
After the marketer or sellers uploads a photo of an item and also provide a description, Facebook Marketplace will automatically suggest a price range based on what similar items have recently sold for.
That makes it easy for the seller to determine what an item should be sold for, and helps sellers ensure products are sold for the best price, an instance is someone who doesn’t really know how much a cushion goes for but want to replace the cushion in his or her living room, he or she can easily upload it into Facebook Marketplace where the price would be determined due to previous cushion sales on the platform.
The Facebook marketplace is also eliminating another step of the selling process by automatically choosing categories to all the item being uploaded, this is done with the aid of the photo and description provided by the seller.
Ratings for Buyers and Sellers
Another feature that has just being introduced in the Facebook Marketplace is the ability of both the buyers and sellers to rate their experience with each other, as well as leave feedback to suggest areas for improvement.
Sellers will rate buyers as soon as the transaction is done and/or during the negotiating moments if the buyer sent at least one message. A buyer will only be able to rate a seller if the two parties have sent a message back and forth.
How Do I Rate a Buyer or Seller?
If you are a buyer or seller and you are willing to rate the experience shared with the other party on Facebook marketplace whether good, bad or neutral, here is how it can be done below;
- Open the Facebook app and tap the three-dash menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Marketplace.”
- Tap “You,” then tap “Buying” or “Selling.”
- Tap the conversation with the seller or buyer.
- Tap “Rate Buyer” or “Rate Seller” in the top right.
- Select a happy face or a sad face.
- As an optional step, you can select a reason for your rating.
- Tap “Done.”
One thing that should interest you is that after rating, neither the buyer or seller can see what he or she has been rated until after you’ve rated them.
You should also note that ratings on Facebook marketplace are only available in the Facebook app for iPhone or Android but not on the main website, so if you have been using the web version of Facebook marketplace and you intend to rate a seller or buyer, you should try visiting the platform with a mobile app on Android or on iOS to do justice to that.
If you want to access a facebook marketplace user scores, check their rating. Interestingly, to see someone’s ratings on Facebook Marketplace, you’ll need to go to their Marketplace profile and look for the Ratings as a Seller section. You can swipe left to see their Ratings as a Buyer.
It is important to note here that people can choose to make their ratings as a buyer or a seller private.
That is it on Facebook Seller Ratings – Adding Buyer And Seller Ratings On Facebook Marketplace.
I believe this article was helpful.