- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Can I use the Facebook marketplace for business? Let’s quickly say yes to the foregoing question.
During the course of the post, you get to find out why I said so.
So if you’re wondering if you can use the facebook marketplace to promote your eCommerce business, this article got you covered.
- how to post to facebook marketplace from business page
- how to post on facebook marketplace as a business
- how to post to marketplace from business page
- how to post on facebook marketplace as a page
- how to post a service on facebook marketplace
- how to post on marketplace as a business
- can i post to marketplace from my business page
- can you post on facebook marketplace from a business page
However, it is important to note here that before you can access the facebook marketplace feature that you’ll need to first and foremost sign up for facebook account.
See: How to use facebook marketplace near me buy and sell feature
Yes! How to facebook sign up an account is very simple and easy. Here is how to get that done from the comfort of your PC fast and easy.
- Visit the Facebook webpage (www.facebook.com) using your default browser
- Click “Sign Up”
- Enter all your details as asked (Name, Email, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Password, etc)
- Confirm password
- Click “Create Account”
- Verify your account (A verification message would be sent to your email or phone number)
- Welcome to Facebook
Now, you can start enjoying Facebook at all times. You can download the Facebook Mobile App from your app store to help you access your account easily at all times.
Make sure you complete your profile by uploading a Profile picture and Cover picture of you.
Then you can add a bio and any other information about you. Tell people about the Facebook Sign Up For New Account also.
Facebook Marketplace For Business
Facebook Marketplace is a free option that allows businesses to sell products and services.
If you’re selling products online, you can sell in the Facebook Marketplace. If you run a home business, you can also sell on the MarketPlace.
The main focus is to generate income not only for the sellers. But also helps in generating revenues for Facebook. Whereby when users or customers purchase items on the site.
A discount is deducted from the sale and some make the service’s top of the chart by leading eBay and Esty. When you want to buy or sell you make use of the Facebook marketplace to do your transaction by. But most people intern on creating a group or page for selling or buying.
But the Facebook marketplace is good for business and also for you that is starting up a business of yourself. In these categories, I will break it into two on how to buy and how you can sell your product on Facebook sell on Facebook.
With just the following requirement to begin the process;
- You have to be above 18yrs to either buy or sell.
- A browser device is needed which is your android devices or iPhone. Note that you cannot use the computer to access the marketplace.
- Your Facebook account details.
- Lastly the Facebook mobile app.
Note that you cannot you the Facebook official site to access the services. Once you have to requirement then you are ready to buy and sell on Facebook.
Facebook Buy and Sell- How to Buy on Facebook Marketplace
Before you purchase items on Facebook you have to be very extra careful not to fall on the wrong hand. The important things you need to before buying the item is
- Look at the seller’s Facebook has ready giving the buyer the privileges to go through the sellers account before buying items.
- Chat with the sellers. You can send a message to the person that wants to sell the item to you.
- Check the prices tag below.
- Look for items that are close to where you live.
The feature allows you to buy items without having problems. To buy items is very simple all you need to do is get the app and your account details.
- Click on the marketplace icon that looks like a house shape beside the search icon.
- And then search for the item you want to buy.
- You can use a search engine to categorize by location or prices.
- Once you have seen the item you like. You can then click on the item’s picture to see info about the product, prices, and the sellers.
- You can then click make offer or message seller agree on the term.
Once you have agreed to the seller terms you can then click on make offers and the product will be delivered to you in no time.
So if you want to sell on the platform just like the way you buy. You are free to opt for the services.
Facebook Buy and Sell – How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
Selling products might be challenging meaning that you are not the only person that is selling on the services.
Various items from a different seller so to make you now product be at the top of the search engine fist you have to work on your prices.
Most buyers like going for the cheapest items and make your profile attractive and real because the services linked to your Facebook account.
Another aspect to work on is communicating with the buyer. You have to make the buyer understand what he/she wants to buy and lastly, the item’s picture must be attractive for sale.
With all this flowing you can get a good sale on that day and you can start right now by following this step below;
- Firstly take a photo of your items. Click on “your item” on the home screen.
- Then click on the writing that says “what are you selling” and upload the item photo.
- Enter the name of what you are selling and the prices, item details, categories, and your location.
- Then click offered for delivery and click next.
Then you asked to select where the item will be displayed either your profile or the marketplace.
Once you click any of the two your items are already placed for sale. You can try that now thank you.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace For Business.
I hope this article was helpful.