- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Facebook Marketplace Businesses – If you’re a business owner and want to figure out how to promote your business on social media for free, you’re at the right place.
This post will expose you to the steps you’ll need to follow to access the facebook marketplace app and then use it to advertise your e-commerce business and make sales free of charge.
However, before we shall proceed with the process for advertising your business on facebook marketplace, let’s quickly remind us what the facebook marketplace shopping is all about.
- facebook marketplace for business
- facebook ecommerce
- facebook marketplace store
- facebook marketplace categories
- shopify facebook marketplace
- facebook marketplace home services
- how to post to facebook marketplace from business page
- facebook shop
Interestingly, online shopping is something people can easily do nowadays thanks to e-commerce.
There are lots of e-commerce web platforms users can buy things online irrespective of their location.
Well, social media marketing on the other hand also offers users the opportunity to use e-commerce services. That’s why users input the keyword Facebook marketplace near me on Google search engine.
Searching on Google or Facebook for the keyword Facebook marketplace near me helps users find people around them selling on Facebook.
Well, the truth is that the Facebook marketplace as a whole is a page where users can buy and sell items on Facebook around them.
Yes, it helps users looking for things to buy to reach out to items for sale in their location.
It is the world-straddling social media site, it is your social and advertising site – and presently it is your marketplace!
The ever-popular social media networking site, Facebook, has currently announced that its platform is not just a platform for chat and stories anymore, it is also known as the Facebook Marketplace App!
The arrival and launching of this marketplace on Facebook are one feature that now gives so many users the chance to buy, sell and engage in a business transaction with so many other people.
As we all know, Facebook is a platform through which people from far and near get connected and interact with each other. And one way through which people connect is the buying and selling of products with one another.
Facebook has recently added the marketplace feature, which is one that has exploded on the platform.
This marketplace is a convenient and easy location where you can buy and sell items around you and far away. People who want to buy are allowed to preview items on sale and search for any item of their choice.
What Does the Facebook Marketplace App Do?
The Facebook Marketplace App is a digital marketplace where several different users from around and far away can come together to trade, buy and sell items.
However, after the marketplace serves as a place where sellers showcase the items and prices, and buyers preview these items and engage in discussion with the seller, but every other transaction is therefore continued outside the app. This marketplace lets you to;
- Look for items to buy.
- Discover items on sale by location or class.
- Create images and listings of items you have for sale.
- Set custom prices and items for your products.
- Send messages to buyers or sellers in order to proceed with transactions.
- Have a view of the previous transaction that has taken place.
The Facebook app does not actually take responsibility for managing the transactions for items, users and customers are the ones to work that out by themselves.
Who Can Use the Facebook Marketplace App?
The Facebook Marketplace App is now available and open to iPhone and Android users of about 18 years and above. Anyone who has engaged in this before is definitely able to testify that this marketplace is free to sell, buy and trade products.
However, the marketplace for desktop and PCs is not yet, but it is pinned on the ground to an uncertain time though.
Facebook Marketplace App
How to Use Facebook Marketplace App
- Browse the Marketplace
- Open your Facebook on your phone.
- At the top of the app, click on the Store icon.
- Click on “Categories” at the top.
- Select the type of item you want to view.
- Browse the marketplace for the item you want.
- Click on your preferred item to get more details.
- Click on “ASK FOR DETAILS”.
- If you are really interested in the product and want to purchase it, click on “Message”.
- Click on “Save”.
Sell on the Marketplace
- Open the Facebook app and click on the Store icon at the top of the page.
- At the top left side, click on “Sell”.
- Select a type or category for the product you want to sell.
- Add the images of the items you have on sale.
- Type a title for the item.
- Enter the price of the items.
- Click on “NEXT”.
- Make a choice of the groups you would like to advertise your marketplace to
- Click on “POST”.
Facebook Marketplace for E-Commerce
It’s easy to start selling on Marketplace and Facebook is rolling this experience out in the US, which is designed for eCommerce retailers that work with partners who are able to list inventory on Marketplace.
Retailers that work with a listing partner can apply to have their inventory added to Facebook Marketplace.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace App for E-commerce Businesses. I hope this article was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!